Director of Facility Operations
ST. FRANCES CABRINI PARISH
DIRECTOR OF FACILITY OPERATIONS
FULL TIME position available
St. Frances Cabrini Parish is seeking a Director of Facility Operations to manage the facility, security, and maintenance. This position oversees the operational, strategic, and security management of the parish facility, grounds, equipment, and maintenance staff. Full time with benefits.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Coordinate and maintain a program of planned maintenance and asset management
· Direct and oversee all major projects for remodeling, maintaining, improving and securing the facility and grounds
· Prepare budgets for large maintenance projects, includes negotiating contracts
· Maintain file system for all contracts, blue prints, equipment warranties and service manuals
· Coordinate and schedule the weekly use of the parish facilities with Parish Data Systems (PDS) software
· Recruit, train, schedule and manage day and evening maintenance staff
· Provide safety education to staff and parish
· Prefer a college degree or appropriate certifications in maintenance/engineering or equivalent experience.
· Previous supervisory experience
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Ability to prepare and implement budgets
· Computer experience necessary
· Problem-solving skills
· Valid driver license
40 hours, exempt; full-time benefits
Please email resume and cover letter no later than August 31, 2018 to: email@example.com Include “Applicant – Director of Facility Operations” in the subject line.